Monday, March 20, 2006

Believe it or not...

I have pictures!!!

These are the socks I knitted for ViVi, my friend, Bethany's, little girl. I was so excited to get them to her and I think that she could only wear them for seconds...not really, but it just seemed that her feet grew that quickly!
















I think I told you about knitting a chemo cap for a friend. Here it is. I really enjoyed knitting it and it was quick (mostly done in front of the TV and on a car ride) but I fear it might be too small. It does fit Bethany, though.
















Here is the blanket that has plagued me for months. Well, not this blanket. When I finally settled on doing this pattern (out of Knit Baby Blankets by Gwen Steege) it didn't take long at all. The pattern did not originally call for any color changes and I would love to say that I did it with forethought. It was only because I couldn't get enough of just one color. I'm very happy with it. Somehow I think it looks more boyish--like racing stripes.


















And, finally, the obligatory cat picture. Anne, I think it was, from PaperTigerKnits reminded us that she really has TWO cats but that one just did cuter things and held them longer so that she could get the picture. Same storey here. All the pictures of Bonita would just be of her rear as she runs away or of her looking sullenly at the camera. That's not near as cute as this:






2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Cute kitty belly! (That's the best part.)

Nice socks, nice blanket, nice hat... and your cat is lying on what looks to be a beautiful quilt!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger PippaW said...

Your cat is so cute! It's so funny to knit with cats around, isn't it? Mine go crazy and sometimes cut the yarn while I'm knitting or crocheting... Cats, you gotta love them! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home