Friday, February 17, 2006

I could've been a contender!

I couldn't stand it any longer and casted on for Sally Melville's Vine Lace Cardigan in A Gathering of Lace. I'm loving it. It would have been what I would have done for the Knitting Olympics had the yarn arrived on time. But that's ok because I need to be concentrating on the baby blanket!!

But take a look!

You know, I'm surprised that I've not found that anyone else has tried this pattern. I googled it--normally that would pull something up. I also searched on Knitter's Review.

Ah, well.

I have gotten a little further on the baby blanket but still not even a 3rd done! UGH!

4 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger celia said...

wow! what progress. great work, tanya

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger CPAKnit said...

Tanya- I love your sweater! Don't become a lace addict now!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Cindy & Matilda said...

Very pretty, but I don't look good in that green color. Maybe you could make one in hmmm, I don't know a nice pink?!

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Laura Fletcher said...

Wow, what a great sweater! I must admit I've never heard it "blogged" about either. You're off to a terrific start!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home