Saturday, February 11, 2006

Somebody stop me!

I already have too many things on the needles and now these rugs on the loom (yes!! more about that later). So what do I do yesterday? Buy more yarn. Yep, I went onto Little Knits and bought some of the Cascade Fixation Bulky sock yarn that was on sale. This yarn interested me because its cotton instead of wool and its bulky which means I can use size 7-ish needles. I'm not sure why socks have interested me so much these days. I need to finish the Log Cabin socks I have on the needles right now.

Since I wasn't properly participating in the Knitting Olympics last night, I took the time to start finishing some of my ongoing projects. I knitted for awhile on Clapotis. I think I'm going to have to buy another skein--ugh! I finished warping the loom and started on the rug--pictures soon. Maybe that will be my Olympic challenge--finishing projects I have procrastinated on for way too long.

Snow is on the way!!! Of course, they have downgraded our forcast to a winter storm warning while all those around us are getting heavy snow. Figures!

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger celia said...

I look forward to seeing more pictures. Show me the socks ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home