Sunday, February 26, 2006

Or maybe not...


I think I suffer from KADD (Knitting Attention Deficit Disorder). I can't for the life of me stay focused on one thing!!!

Even though I have made no progress on the baby blanket, I have made progress on the cardigan. It has been a lot of fun and now I'm past the armhole decreases which had me worried.





But now I seem to have this new obsession: SOCKS! I even bought The Sole Solution software. So this is what I've produced in the last 24 hours:



This is done with Knit Picks Sock Landscape in New England Foliage. I made the pattern using the software specifying a round toe, short row heel and a "shaped arch."










I've done different toes and like this one for the fit better.


















This is the shaped arch. Fits nicely.














This is my version of a combo short row heel/partridge eye (I think that's what they were talking about. I like it, anyway.












So, not too much else going on except I am completely ignoring all that I should be doing, but what's new?!?

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Laura Fletcher said...

I hear you on the KADD! I've got it super badly. Great socks! I'm not a sock knitter myself, but if I can make shaped arches...I can feel the pull of the sock knitter now!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lace sweater is BEAUTIFUL! And I'm jealous- I need to work on my socks too, the yarn looks so soft and I love the pattern. Can you come do some tax returns so I can knit???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home