Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Who has time to knit?

As you may see to your right, I have joined the Knitting Kitty Webring. And I thought this was a good thing, until I realized that I am now obsessed with looking at other people's blogs instead of doing one of the main things that I have to so to stay on this webring--KNIT!!!

And I am thinking...THINKING...of joining the Knitting Olympics. Darn you, Yarn Harlot. I ordered the yarn yesterday for the Vine Lace Cardigan in A Gathering of Lace. We'll see if I come to my senses.

OK, off to try to see if I can get a couple of rows of the Tumbling Block Baby Blanket done so I can get a picture up on this blog!

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Clapotis is gorgeous! (and so is the background of the picture!) I like your baby blanket, too. Almost made it to knit knight yesterday, but an inability to sleep the night before stopped me in my tracks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home