Sunday, February 05, 2006

Catatonic

I'm sitting here with my warp (all 8 yds!), new lease sticks (all cut to the right lengths and sanded), new boat shuttles (with linen on the bobbins) and rag shuttle (but I haven't cut the jeans yet) and I can't move. I'm terrified to start.

See, I've only threaded a loom by myself once and it was that little tabletop loom. When I realized that I was in over my head I just packed it up and took it to the shop where Margaret helped me out. I can't pack this loom up.

Ugh!

Anyhoo, wish me luck....

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weren't you watching the Super Bowl?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Jump right in! It's only yarn. You'll learn more from your process, and develop your own methods, and find out what works for you. There are lots of resources, if you get stuck, or lists. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home