Sunday, January 15, 2006

Starting over

No, not the blog. I've been fairly pleased with my abilities to keep up with it. Its the blanket I'm making for my nephew...

I am a perfectionist when it comes to knitting. Cindy can attest to this. I pulled out 4 inches of knitting on a vest at Camp Stitches because I realized too late that I had left out a couple of decreases. Even my instructor, and the creator of the vest, was telling me that it wouldn't be seen. I was up until 2 am to get back to where I would have been had I not frogged.

So this blanket--well, I made a few mistakes but I was being really good about just going forward with it. Then I found a few more this morning. When I weighed my anxiety against the fact I was not even 1/6th of the way through the blanket, I decided I would frog and begin again.

Am I crazy? (don't answer that, Cindy!)

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would never say you were crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home