Sunday, January 08, 2006

Christmas Pictures

My sister-in-law just sent me some pictures taken at Christmas.

Well, in this photo you see my niece, L, opening her knitted gift (a fish from Fiona McTague's Knitted Toys )from her Auntie T (that's me!) . I am the one in the gold sweater which is a Melissa Matthey design I saw in Fall 2005 FCEK. I LOVE it! Unfortunately, it is either a holiday or fancy party type of sweater so it will get little wear. That's my other sister-in-law, A, beside me.







Here is the dog-in-law, Chili, who was not holding up so well to having 12 people in HIS house over the holidays.





Here is an upclose of the knitted fish.

OK, all for now. (Whew! That was actually pretty exhausting!)


1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pictures! The doggie is so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home