Tuesday, November 14, 2006

productive day?

First, let me remind you that I am taking these photos with my webcam. I hope to update them once I get the camera back.



K's blanket
The pattern was inspired by a freebie pattern on www.bernat.com but I changed the edging. The original edging can be seen on the blanket for L2.










These are the socks I needed to finish the cuff on for my class on Thursday. I worked on them while waiting to get my hair done and while my color was developing and then finished the cuff when I got home.


And these are the newly casted on Jaywalker socks. This is Wildfoote in colorway Rock & Roll, which I love. I think I finally "got it." Amazing what taking the time to read the pattern will do!

I also attacked my knitting corner. While to some (read: my husband) it will look like nothing was done, I know that I weeded out a lot of old papers, found and put in their correct spot lots of knitting notions, and relocated to the guest room closet 2 (count em! 2!!) medium shop bags of odd balls of yarn. I feel good about it, anyway.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger CPAKnit said...

Tanya-
Hey girl, hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Your blanket turned out beautiful! just like all of your work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home