Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Crochet

I may have mentioned that I have gotten into crochet lately. I am having a lot of fun with it. It was a beautiful "heirloom" baby blanket pattern that got me back into it. Unfortunately, I let it go out the door without a picture. I'm hoping that the recipient decides to take a picture of her baby with it and send me a copy.

Anyway, the reason I'm even posting about this is that I want to know if there is anyone out there that has attempted the Unseamly Sweater from The Happy Hooker. I have found a couple of people's blogs and , unfortunately, it doesn't sound good. I have casted on and done the bottom and am at the waist shaping. I've had to rip out and start the waist over due to it not being large enough. I'm trying to go to a larger hook. Anyone's input would be appreciated.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home