Saturday, January 07, 2006

Starting again...again

The big question is will I follow through THIS time???

This is my third attempt starting this blog. A few things have gotten in the way--dial up, life and not knowing html--but I think I might be ready. I feel determined to get this going.

The dial up part has been taken care of. As of yesterday we finally signed up for Radio Frequency Broadband--or something like that. Its fast and WIRELESS!!

Life is settled. We are back in MD and very settled into our home again. The boat is across the street and out of the water. We will be sailing the waters of the Chesapeake Bay this coming season.

So that leaves html. This is going to be challenging, but I'm a smart girl. And I know people....

You have to start somewhere and this is it. Welcome.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanya- Great first post!. You write well. I love the picture you chose for yourself and the title of your blog is perfect- inspiring thoughts of knitting and sailing at the same time. Thanks for linking to my blog! I'm going to add yours to mine tonite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home